Fees are divided into two terms:
- First term runs Sept. to Dec.
- Second Term runs Jan. to May. No registration fees!
|Number of classes|
|Cost Per Term (2 terms)|
(45 minute classes)
* 30 min Sunday Classes: $133 per term. +HST
Due At Registration
In order for your registration to be complete, and to be guaranteed a spot in the class(es) you have chosen, we require the following:
- Completed registration form or online registration
- 1st Term payment dated date of registration
- 2nd Term payment post-dated for January 1st, 2020
- Costume payment post-dated for November 1st ($150 per class, not including Hip Hop or musical theatre)
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register for dance classes in person at one of our registration days or ONLINE!
Registration Dates: Wednesday May 15th & Wednesday May 22nd 5:00-8:00
A.B. Dance Methods of Payment:
- A.B. Dance accepts Visa, MasterCard, cheques & email transfer.
- (Cheques made out to AB Dance Inc).
REGISTRATION OPTION #1 – ONLINE
Payment can be made with Visa or MasterCard
- Payment 1 – First term – date of registration.
- Payment 2 – Costume Fee for recital $150 (Nov. 1st)
- Payment 3 – Second Term (Jan. 1st)
- The recital costume fee will be charged to your account in November and the 2nd term fee will be charged to your account in January.
REGISTRATION OPTION #2 – CHEQUES
You can register by filling out the registration form attached and return with 3 post dated cheques.
- 1st term cheque dated on the date of registration
- 2nd term cheque post-dated for January 1 2020
- Costume cheque ($150) – post-dated November 1 2019
(Costume price: $150.00 per class (includes HST), not including Hip Hop or Musical Theatre)
*Costume price after Nov. 1st is $175
An administration fee of $35 will be charged to all NSF cheques. If a 2nd cheque is returned NSF the fee is $50.
REGISTRATION OPTION #3 – CASH / EMAIL TRANSFER
If you prefer to pay by cash or email transfer the First Term, Recital Costume & Second Term must be paid in FULL at the time of registration.
- Please send email transfers to email@example.com
- Post-dated cheques are also accepted. Take the total amount and divide it by 8. (Sept-April)
Website & Parent Portal
We keep the website & parent portal upto date with all the correct information. Important dates, dance wear, recital news will all be posted on the website.
Additional Information For Competitive Classes
|Payment Due Date||Payment Description|
|Date Of Registration||1st Term|
|October 1st 2019||Competitive costume deposit ($150/group)|
|December 1st 2019||Entry fees ($52 per dance per comp)|
|January 1st 2020||2nd Term (post dated at the time of registration)|
|Feb 1st 2020||Competitive costume balance|